What is the Basic Member Checklist?
The Basic Member Checklist is LiveWire's way of getting new members exposed early on to a few great features around LiveWire! There are 15 simple tasks in the list, and they must be completed before you will be able to advance over the rank of a Dairy Product Addict ().
What do all of the different tasks mean?
(Partial credit: Kuzaki.)
- Set Your Mood: LiveWire offers a very cool way for our users to set the type of mood they're feeling at that time!
- Set Your Personal Info: All of our members have their own personal profile page where they can set their birthdate, gender, sexuality, etc.!
- Share Your Personality: This is the section where you will be able to tell LiveWire a little bit about yourself (favorite things, pet peeves, favorite music, etc.)!
- Read Your New Messages: LiveWire offers a wonderful communication system for you to privately speak with other members through private messaging!
- Customize Appearance Settings: This is the section where you will be able to pick how our pages are displayed to you (pick from 17 themes, sidebar position, enable whiteboard alerts, etc.)!
- Introduce Yourself: To help users feel welcomed, we offer a specific board for new comers to introduce themselves!
- Start Posting in the Forums: When you're ready to post an actual topic, get to thinking of an interesting subject that you want to discuss, and post it in the correct forum!
- Set Your Avatar: Every LiveWire member has the option of selecting a personal avatar for themselves (pick from the public gallery, or submit your own)!
- Upload Photos: LiveWire offers a great way for our users to display various types of images (yourself, art, favorites, etc.) through their image basket!
- Join a Group: We have a variety of groups here on LiveWire for you to participate in (ranging from support, to social)!
- Befriend Someone: All LiveWire members have the option of having a friends list, where you can add members from LiveWire to help you keep in touch!
- Verify Your Email: Certain features on LiveWire require that you verify your email address (check your email for the message from LiveWire).
- Send a LiveCard: A fun feature we've made available for our users is the ability to send LiveCards to eachother (choose from flowers, nature, life, etc.)!
- Add a Dictionary Word: LiveWire has developed it's very own user-ran dictionary (look up commonly used words around the forums, define your own terms, vote on terms, etc.)!
- Vote in a Poll: LiveWire offers a way for members to conduct their own polling topics!
[ Written by The Professional ] [ View All FAQs ] [ Write Your Own FAQ ]