How do I close / delete / change the name of my account?
Can I close my account?
If you wish to close your LiveWire account, please follow these steps:
Note: Closing your account is not permanent, and the account may be reopened in 7 short days. However, if you absolutely cannot wait, moderators do have the ability to reopen accounts early. To request an early reopening, message a moderator. It should be noted, however, that you must be prepared to prove you own the account, and realize moderators do not have to honor the request.
Can I change my username?
- Click on the "My Account" link located on your sidebar (far left/right of your screen).
- Next, click on the "Close Account" link at the far right.
- To quickly access the page, simply click here.
If you wish to change your current username, please follow these steps:
For further information regarding username changing, please click here.
- First, you must become a LiveWire Sustainer.
- Once you've done so, click on the "My Account" link located on the sidebar (far left/right of your screen).
- Next, click on the "Change Membername" link at the far right.
Can I delete my username?
Currently, there is no way to fully remove your username from record. The closest thing to deleting an account is closing it.
[ Written by davjs ] [ View All FAQs ] [ Write Your Own FAQ ]