LiveWire Network Peer Answers Peer Support Teen Forums Tech Forums College Forums 204 users online 271778 members 235 active today Advertise Here Sign In
TeenCollegeTechPhotos | Quizzes | LiveSecret | Memberlist | Dictionary | FAQ
You have 1 new message.
Emergency Help
Until you sign up you can't do much. Yes, it's free.

Sign Up Now
Membername:
Password:
Already have an account?
Invite Friends
Active Members
Groups
Contests
Moderators
1 online / 26 MPM
Fresh Topics
  LiveWire / Teen Forums / Art & Creativity / Viewing Topic

Livewire's favorite model
Replies: 44Last Post June 23, 2011 11:39pm by Big Red
Welcome to LiveWire!
We're Stronger Together.
Join the Community
Pages: 1 2 3 Email Print Favorite
Choice Votes Percent  
Keeley Hazell 13 38%
Adriana Lima 9 26%
Daisy Lowe 5 14%
Kate Upton 7 20%
Vote Now! 34 Votes Cast
vampireonion


The Bitch Ass Ho

Patron
Support Leader
Reply
Quote: from Aerie at 5:51 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from vampireonion at 5:49 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from Aerie at 5:48 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from The Sequel at 5:47 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from vampireonion at 2:46 pm on June 5, 2011

Adriana Lima. I am disappointed she didn't get a better shot like the others.
lol, i just picked the first pic that was posted of her http://www.golivewire.com/forums/peer-eesyoit-support-a.html


  So why didn't you take the first pic of Kate Upton then?

Kate Upton is hot.


She is.  
She's seems like such a sweet person too.

She also has that cute, yet hot look. I love it.

-------
Tumblr
Formspring

2:57 pm on June 5, 2011 | Joined: Aug. 2010 | Days Active: 1,232
Join to learn more about vampireonion Michigan, United States | Posts: 21,361 | Points: 51,678
LiveWire Humor
sexiboi


Dairy Product Addict
Reply
ehh

-------
shoutout to them freshmen...on instagram straight flexin

3:01 pm on June 5, 2011 | Joined: May 2010 | Days Active: 527
Join to learn more about sexiboi American Samoa | Straight Male | Posts: 4,468 | Points: 14,361
Luxe

Dolce

Patron
Reply
Quote: from vampireonion at 5:57 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from Aerie at 5:51 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from vampireonion at 5:49 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from Aerie at 5:48 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from The Sequel at 5:47 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from vampireonion at 2:46 pm on June 5, 2011

Adriana Lima. I am disappointed she didn't get a better shot like the others.
lol, i just picked the first pic that was posted of her http://www.golivewire.com/forums/peer-eesyoit-support-a.html

   
  So why didn't you take the first pic of Kate Upton then?

Kate Upton is hot.

 
 She is.
 She's seems like such a sweet person too.

She also has that cute, yet hot look. I love it.


Yes! She does.

-------
"Ravenclaw is where the failed Slytherins go."

3:09 pm on June 5, 2011 | Joined: April 2008 | Days Active: 1,205
Join to learn more about Luxe Italy | Posts: 71,434 | Points: 83,250
vampireonion


The Bitch Ass Ho

Patron
Support Leader
Reply
Quote: from Aerie at 6:09 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from vampireonion at 5:57 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from Aerie at 5:51 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from vampireonion at 5:49 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from Aerie at 5:48 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from The Sequel at 5:47 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from vampireonion at 2:46 pm on June 5, 2011

Adriana Lima. I am disappointed she didn't get a better shot like the others.
lol, i just picked the first pic that was posted of her http://www.golivewire.com/forums/peer-eesyoit-support-a.html


   So why didn't you take the first pic of Kate Upton then?

Kate Upton is hot.


  She is.    
  She's seems like such a sweet person too.

She also has that cute, yet hot look. I love it.


Yes! She does.

It makes you love her instantly. I'm so jealous.

-------
Tumblr
Formspring

3:13 pm on June 5, 2011 | Joined: Aug. 2010 | Days Active: 1,232
Join to learn more about vampireonion Michigan, United States | Posts: 21,361 | Points: 51,678
Luxe

Dolce

Patron
Reply
Quote: from vampireonion at 6:13 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from Aerie at 6:09 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from vampireonion at 5:57 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from Aerie at 5:51 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from vampireonion at 5:49 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from Aerie at 5:48 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from The Sequel at 5:47 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from vampireonion at 2:46 pm on June 5, 2011

Adriana Lima. I am disappointed she didn't get a better shot like the others.
lol, i just picked the first pic that was posted of her http://www.golivewire.com/forums/peer-eesyoit-support-a.html

     
    So why didn't you take the first pic of Kate Upton then?

Kate Upton is hot.

   
  She is.
  She's seems like such a sweet person too.

She also has that cute, yet hot look. I love it.

 
 Yes! She does.

It makes you love her instantly. I'm so jealous.


Ahaha, it really does. Unfortunately it makes people hate on her for no real reason.

-------
"Ravenclaw is where the failed Slytherins go."

3:24 pm on June 5, 2011 | Joined: April 2008 | Days Active: 1,205
Join to learn more about Luxe Italy | Posts: 71,434 | Points: 83,250
vampireonion


The Bitch Ass Ho

Patron
Support Leader
Reply
Quote: from Aerie at 6:24 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from vampireonion at 6:13 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from Aerie at 6:09 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from vampireonion at 5:57 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from Aerie at 5:51 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from vampireonion at 5:49 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from Aerie at 5:48 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from The Sequel at 5:47 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from vampireonion at 2:46 pm on June 5, 2011

Adriana Lima. I am disappointed she didn't get a better shot like the others.
lol, i just picked the first pic that was posted of her http://www.golivewire.com/forums/peer-eesyoit-support-a.html


    So why didn't you take the first pic of Kate Upton then?

Kate Upton is hot.


   She is.      
   She's seems like such a sweet person too.

She also has that cute, yet hot look. I love it.


  Yes! She does.

It makes you love her instantly. I'm so jealous.


Ahaha, it really does. Unfortunately it makes people hate on her for no real reason.

I guess they assume she's a whore.

-------
Tumblr
Formspring

3:32 pm on June 5, 2011 | Joined: Aug. 2010 | Days Active: 1,232
Join to learn more about vampireonion Michigan, United States | Posts: 21,361 | Points: 51,678
Luxe

Dolce

Patron
Reply
Quote: from vampireonion at 6:32 pm on June 5, 2011

I guess they assume she's a whore.

I think so. Have you seen the video of her doing the dougie?
In the comments someone said "I bet she rides dick like a beast."
I was like: " Disrespectful much?"

-------
"Ravenclaw is where the failed Slytherins go."

3:34 pm on June 5, 2011 | Joined: April 2008 | Days Active: 1,205
Join to learn more about Luxe Italy | Posts: 71,434 | Points: 83,250
vampireonion


The Bitch Ass Ho

Patron
Support Leader
Reply
Quote: from Aerie at 6:34 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from vampireonion at 6:32 pm on June 5, 2011

I guess they assume she's a whore.

I think so. Have you seen the video of her doing the dougie?  
In the comments someone said "I bet she rides dick like a beast."
I was like: " Disrespectful much?"

Well, guys seem to assume any girl with large breasts is a whore. Being a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model doesn't help.

-------
Tumblr
Formspring

3:36 pm on June 5, 2011 | Joined: Aug. 2010 | Days Active: 1,232
Join to learn more about vampireonion Michigan, United States | Posts: 21,361 | Points: 51,678
TBase21

Wealthy Hobo
Reply
why only these 4 to choose from?  

if we can still nominate people I pick Serinda Swan

Post edited at 4:16 pm on June 5, 2011 by TBase21

-------
"If you love someone put their name in a circle
not a heart, because a heart can be broken, a circle goes on forever."


4:12 pm on June 5, 2011 | Joined: Sep. 2010 | Days Active: 398
Join to learn more about TBase21 New Jersey, United States | Bisexual Female | Posts: 1,752 | Points: 5,739
dragula


Executive
Reply
miranda kerr

4:19 pm on June 5, 2011 | Joined: April 2011 | Days Active: 318
Join to learn more about dragula Missouri, United States | Straight Male | Posts: 251 | Points: 3,515
Luxe

Dolce

Patron
Reply
Quote: from vampireonion at 6:36 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from Aerie at 6:34 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from vampireonion at 6:32 pm on June 5, 2011

I guess they assume she's a whore.
 
 I think so. Have you seen the video of her doing the dougie?
 In the comments someone said "I bet she rides dick like a beast."  
 I was like: " Disrespectful much?"

Well, guys seem to assume any girl with large breasts is a whore. Being a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model doesn't help.


It really doesn't. And I think that's where she really blew up. Although she was modeling for Guess before that.

-------
"Ravenclaw is where the failed Slytherins go."

4:36 pm on June 5, 2011 | Joined: April 2008 | Days Active: 1,205
Join to learn more about Luxe Italy | Posts: 71,434 | Points: 83,250
vampireonion


The Bitch Ass Ho

Patron
Support Leader
Reply
Quote: from Aerie at 7:36 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from vampireonion at 6:36 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from Aerie at 6:34 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from vampireonion at 6:32 pm on June 5, 2011

I guess they assume she's a whore.

  I think so. Have you seen the video of her doing the dougie?    
  In the comments someone said "I bet she rides dick like a beast."
  I was like: " Disrespectful much?"

Well, guys seem to assume any girl with large breasts is a whore. Being a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model doesn't help.


It really doesn't. And I think that's where she really blew up. Although she was modeling for Guess before that.

I really don't see how those girls are whores. They're just getting paid for looking good in a bikini.

-------
Tumblr
Formspring

4:42 pm on June 5, 2011 | Joined: Aug. 2010 | Days Active: 1,232
Join to learn more about vampireonion Michigan, United States | Posts: 21,361 | Points: 51,678
Luxe

Dolce

Patron
Reply
Quote: from vampireonion at 7:42 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from Aerie at 7:36 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from vampireonion at 6:36 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from Aerie at 6:34 pm on June 5, 2011

Quote: from vampireonion at 6:32 pm on June 5, 2011

I guess they assume she's a whore.
   
  I think so. Have you seen the video of her doing the dougie?
  In the comments someone said "I bet she rides dick like a beast."    
  I was like: " Disrespectful much?"

Well, guys seem to assume any girl with large breasts is a whore. Being a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model doesn't help.

 
 It really doesn't. And I think that's where she really blew up. Although she was modeling for Guess before that.

I really don't see how those girls are whores. They're just getting paid for looking good in a bikini.


Like honestly.
HATERS GON' HATE.

-------
"Ravenclaw is where the failed Slytherins go."

4:52 pm on June 5, 2011 | Joined: April 2008 | Days Active: 1,205
Join to learn more about Luxe Italy | Posts: 71,434 | Points: 83,250
vampireonion


The Bitch Ass Ho

Patron
Support Leader
Reply
Quote: from Aerie at 7:52 pm on June 5, 2011

Like honestly.  
HATERS GON' HATE.



-------
Tumblr
Formspring

4:55 pm on June 5, 2011 | Joined: Aug. 2010 | Days Active: 1,232
Join to learn more about vampireonion Michigan, United States | Posts: 21,361 | Points: 51,678
Big Red


Soothsayer

Patron
Reply
Keeley has some sweet ass titties.

-------
Its like having sex with a silk bag full of puppy ears.
Its like banging a rainbow over a waterfall.

11:39 pm on June 23, 2011 | Joined: May 2005 | Days Active: 642
Join to learn more about Big Red Ontario, Canada | Straight Male | Posts: 7,196 | Points: 10,500
Pages: 1 2 3 Email Print Favorite

Quick Reply

You are signed in as our guest.

Looking for something else?
 

  LiveWire / Teen Forums / Art & Creativity / Viewing Topic