LiveWire Network Peer Answers Peer Support Teen Forums Tech Forums College Forums 198 users online 272645 members 75 active today Advertise Here Sign In
TeenCollegeTechPhotos | Quizzes | LiveSecret | Memberlist | Dictionary | FAQ
You have 1 new message.
Emergency Help
Until you sign up you can't do much. Yes, it's free.

Sign Up Now
Membername:
Password:
Already have an account?
Invite Friends
Active Members
Groups
Contests
Moderators
1 online / 15 MPM
Labor Day
Fresh Topics
  LiveWire / Teen Forums / Deep Thoughts & Random Musings / Viewing Topic

North Korea launches missle next month
Replies: 12Last Post Mar. 18, 2012 10:01am by TheStig
Welcome to LiveWire!
We're Stronger Together.
Join the Community
Single page for this topic Email Print Favorite
( gts  )

Soothsayer

Patron
Reply
Do you think they are planning war?

-------
You step outside, you risk your life.
you take a drink of water, you risk your life.
And nowadays you breathe and you risk your life.
Hershel the walking dead

9:33 am on Mar. 18, 2012 | Joined: June 2008 | Days Active: 825
Join to learn more about gts Illinois, United States | Posts: 3,990 | Points: 11,813
LiveWire Humor
DarkAlasdair


Professional
Reply
No

-------
Dexter Rugby Football Club - Inside Lock

9:35 am on Mar. 18, 2012 | Joined: Mar. 2011 | Days Active: 86
Join to learn more about DarkAlasdair Michigan, United States | Straight Male | Posts: 1,420 | Points: 2,355
Post from this position was omitted due to content violations
ikindaloveyou01


Lawn Care Specialist
Reply
*Copying Kony.

-------
While times still moving on,
I'm still holding on to these beautiful flowers3

9:37 am on Mar. 18, 2012 | Joined: Feb. 2012 | Days Active: 7
Join to learn more about ikindaloveyou01 Kentucky, United States | Straight Female | Posts: 52 | Points: 122
Spanks

Soothsayer

Patron
Reply
World War III, eh? Good thing I got my selective service papers in time.

-------
Move Correct

9:40 am on Mar. 18, 2012 | Joined: June 2011 | Days Active: 514
Join to learn more about Spanks Tokelau | Straight Male | Posts: 7,700 | Points: 12,073
the raven


cats & rabbits

Patron
Reply
Says who?

9:42 am on Mar. 18, 2012 | Joined: Mar. 2007 | Days Active: 1,092
Join to learn more about the raven Iceland | Posts: 78,424 | Points: 80,388
greaseescape

Novice
Reply
source?

9:44 am on Mar. 18, 2012 | Joined: Mar. 2012 | Days Active: 2
Join to learn more about greaseescape Canada | Posts: 48 | Points: -32
DarkAlasdair


Professional
Reply
North Korea only has nuclear warheads because if they didn't they know we would've invaded them already and it gives them a way to stay independent from the rest of the world. We got ourselves involved in their war and we didn't belong in it. N. Korea also knows it's to weak to go to war with anyone cuz if they do, they'll have the majority of the world against them.

-------
Dexter Rugby Football Club - Inside Lock

9:45 am on Mar. 18, 2012 | Joined: Mar. 2011 | Days Active: 86
Join to learn more about DarkAlasdair Michigan, United States | Straight Male | Posts: 1,420 | Points: 2,355
TheStig


20% cooler

Patron
Reply
Quote: from the raven at 12:42 pm on Mar. 18, 2012

Says who?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/story/2012-03-16/north-korea-rocket/53556988/1


9:51 am on Mar. 18, 2012 | Joined: Jan. 2008 | Days Active: 1,052
Join to learn more about TheStig Pennsylvania, United States | Straight Male | Posts: 19,100 | Points: 31,343
TheStig


20% cooler

Patron
Reply
Quote: from DarkAlasdair at 12:45 pm on Mar. 18, 2012

North Korea only has nuclear warheads because if they didn't they know we would've invaded them already and it gives them a way to stay independent from the rest of the world. We got ourselves involved in their war and we didn't belong in it. N. Korea also knows it's to weak to go to war with anyone cuz if they do, they'll have the majority of the world against them.

Why didn't we invade them between 1953 and 2006 (their first nuclear test) then?

Post edited at 9:54 am on Mar. 18, 2012 by TheStig


9:53 am on Mar. 18, 2012 | Joined: Jan. 2008 | Days Active: 1,052
Join to learn more about TheStig Pennsylvania, United States | Straight Male | Posts: 19,100 | Points: 31,343
the raven


cats & rabbits

Patron
Reply
Quote: from TheStig at 12:51 pm on Mar. 18, 2012

Quote: from the raven at 12:42 pm on Mar. 18, 2012

Says who?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/story/2012-03-16/north-korea-rocket/53556988/1


Thank you.
This is much different than the sensationalized title and question the OP gave to and posed in this thread.

9:56 am on Mar. 18, 2012 | Joined: Mar. 2007 | Days Active: 1,092
Join to learn more about the raven Iceland | Posts: 78,424 | Points: 80,388
DarkAlasdair


Professional
Reply
Quote: from TheStig at 12:53 pm on Mar. 18, 2012

Quote: from DarkAlasdair at 12:45 pm on Mar. 18, 2012

North Korea only has nuclear warheads because if they didn't they know we would've invaded them already and it gives them a way to stay independent from the rest of the world. We got ourselves involved in their war and we didn't belong in it. N. Korea also knows it's to weak to go to war with anyone cuz if they do, they'll have the majority of the world against them.

Why didn't we invade them between 1953 and 2006 (their first nuclear test) then?


I'm saying thats the reason why they wont go to war nd we invaded them in the Korean War.

-------
Dexter Rugby Football Club - Inside Lock


9:56 am on Mar. 18, 2012 | Joined: Mar. 2011 | Days Active: 86
Join to learn more about DarkAlasdair Michigan, United States | Straight Male | Posts: 1,420 | Points: 2,355
TheStig


20% cooler

Patron
Reply
Quote: from DarkAlasdair at 12:56 pm on Mar. 18, 2012

Quote: from TheStig at 12:53 pm on Mar. 18, 2012

Quote: from DarkAlasdair at 12:45 pm on Mar. 18, 2012

North Korea only has nuclear warheads because if they didn't they know we would've invaded them already and it gives them a way to stay independent from the rest of the world. We got ourselves involved in their war and we didn't belong in it. N. Korea also knows it's to weak to go to war with anyone cuz if they do, they'll have the majority of the world against them.
 

 Why didn't we invade them between 1953 and 2006 (their first nuclear test) then?


I'm saying thats the reason why they wont go to war nd we invaded them in the Korean War.




North Korea only has nuclear warheads because if they didn't they know we would've invaded them already

The armistice that put an end to the full scale Korean War was signed in 1953.  They conducted their first nuclear test in 2006.  Did we invade them in that time?


10:01 am on Mar. 18, 2012 | Joined: Jan. 2008 | Days Active: 1,052
Join to learn more about TheStig Pennsylvania, United States | Straight Male | Posts: 19,100 | Points: 31,343
Single page for this topic Email Print Favorite

Quick Reply

You are signed in as our guest.

Looking for something else?
 

  LiveWire / Teen Forums / Deep Thoughts & Random Musings / Viewing Topic