LiveWire Network Peer Answers Peer Support Teen Forums Tech Forums College Forums 260 users online 272645 members 124 active today Advertise Here Sign In
TeenCollegeTechPhotos | Quizzes | LiveSecret | Memberlist | Dictionary | FAQ
Member Spotlight
Kaijuu
I haven't filled out my profile...
Mood: Flirty
You have 1 new message.
Emergency Help
Until you sign up you can't do much. Yes, it's free.

Sign Up Now
Membername:
Password:
Already have an account?
Invite Friends
Active Members
Groups
Contests
Moderators
5 online / 4 MPM
Labor Day
Fresh Topics
  LiveWire / Teen Forums / Alcohol & Substance Support / Viewing Topic

Only reply if you know about drugs and don't judge please
Replies: 25Last Post April 4, 2012 7:25pm by unmasked
Welcome to LiveWire!
We're Stronger Together.
Join the Community
Pages: 1 2  Next » Email Print Favorite
Web Resources: Drug Myths Dispelled, Drug & Alcohol Information
USA Drug Abuse Hotline: 1-800-662-4357
( sexii xo  )


Omnipotent One
Reply
I am going to this huge white party on Sunday, it's a rave.    I been taking antidepressants (cipralex) for 2 months now i take the 20mg once a day.  I read about mixing speed and antidepressants is dangerous because it can cause serotonin syndrom which can be fatal.  does anyone know about this and is it ok to take speed that one night?  If not..if i stop taking my antidepressants for a few days then do speed will that be ok?  Please don't lecture me saying drugs are bad . I know but i do them once in a while for big events.  

-------
I just wanna let it go for the night,that will be the best therapy for me..

6:44 pm on April 4, 2012 | Joined: July 2007 | Days Active: 1,277
Join to learn more about sexii xo Ontario, Canada | Straight Female | Posts: 5,109 | Points: 17,894
LiveWire Humor
the raven


cats & rabbits

Patron
Reply
What do you mean by 'speed'? Can you use the actual name for the drug, at least, please?

6:48 pm on April 4, 2012 | Joined: Mar. 2007 | Days Active: 1,092
Join to learn more about the raven Iceland | Posts: 78,424 | Points: 80,388
impenitent


Omnipotent One

Patron
Reply
Stopping a few days before won't help much. The half-life of anti-depressants is somewhat long, so a lot of it will still be in your system.

I've only done speed once while on SSRIs, but I used to do coke somewhat often while on anti-depressants. Umm, as long as you don't over do it, you'll be fine. Don't do too much at once. Speed lasts a long time anyway, so I don't see why you would.

If you start feeling a little slow, a little woozy, drink a lot of water.

I wouldn't mix alcohol with all that. Seriously, that will actually fuck you up.

edit: the raven has a good point. By "speed," I assume that you mean amphetamine, e.g. Ritalin, Adderall, etc.

Post edited at 6:53 pm on April 4, 2012 by impenitent


6:52 pm on April 4, 2012 | Joined: June 2005 | Days Active: 688
Join to learn more about impenitent Texas, United States | Straight Male | Posts: 7,157 | Points: 17,027
( sexii xo  )


Omnipotent One
Reply
Quote: from the raven at 6:48 pm on April 4, 2012

What do you mean by 'speed'? Can you use the actual name for the drug, at least, please?

ampethamines or methamphetamines (sp?)

-------
I just wanna let it go for the night,that will be the best therapy for me..


7:02 pm on April 4, 2012 | Joined: July 2007 | Days Active: 1,277
Join to learn more about sexii xo Ontario, Canada | Straight Female | Posts: 5,109 | Points: 17,894
the raven


cats & rabbits

Patron
Reply
Quote: from sexii xo at 10:02 pm on April 4, 2012

Quote: from the raven at 6:48 pm on April 4, 2012

What do you mean by 'speed'? Can you use the actual name for the drug, at least, please?

ampethamines or methamphetamines (sp?)


So adderall? Or meth?

7:04 pm on April 4, 2012 | Joined: Mar. 2007 | Days Active: 1,092
Join to learn more about the raven Iceland | Posts: 78,424 | Points: 80,388
( sexii xo  )


Omnipotent One
Reply
Quote: from lohrbas at 6:52 pm on April 4, 2012

Stopping a few days before won't help much. The half-life of anti-depressants is somewhat long, so a lot of it will still be in your system.

I've only done speed once while on SSRIs, but I used to do coke somewhat often while on anti-depressants. Umm, as long as you don't over do it, you'll be fine. Don't do too much at once. Speed lasts a long time anyway, so I don't see why you would.

If you start feeling a little slow, a little woozy, drink a lot of water.

I wouldn't mix alcohol with all that. Seriously, that will actually fuck you up.

edit: the raven has a good point. By "speed," I assume that you mean amphetamine, e.g. Ritalin, Adderall, etc.


thanks my friend thinks i am going to die..i did it before when i was on the 10mg a day and felt fine.  if i do 2 pills of speed should that be ok?  also how many mg of SSRI's did you take a day?

-------
I just wanna let it go for the night,that will be the best therapy for me..


7:04 pm on April 4, 2012 | Joined: July 2007 | Days Active: 1,277
Join to learn more about sexii xo Ontario, Canada | Straight Female | Posts: 5,109 | Points: 17,894
impenitent


Omnipotent One

Patron
Reply
Quote: from sexii xo at 9:02 pm on April 4, 2012

Quote: from the raven at 6:48 pm on April 4, 2012

What do you mean by 'speed'? Can you use the actual name for the drug, at least, please?

ampethamines or methamphetamines (sp?)


Those are two really different things, despite the similar name. You should really look this stuff up to know what you're getting into.


7:05 pm on April 4, 2012 | Joined: June 2005 | Days Active: 688
Join to learn more about impenitent Texas, United States | Straight Male | Posts: 7,157 | Points: 17,027
( sexii xo  )


Omnipotent One
Reply
Quote: from lohrbas at 7:05 pm on April 4, 2012

Quote: from sexii xo at 9:02 pm on April 4, 2012

Quote: from the raven at 6:48 pm on April 4, 2012

What do you mean by 'speed'? Can you use the actual name for the drug, at least, please?
 

 ampethamines or methamphetamines (sp?)


Those are two really different things, despite the similar name. You should really look this stuff up to know what you're getting into.


oh ok methamphetamines is what i will be taking..got the names confused.  i looked online but didn't find much about whether it would be ok to mix the two.  

-------
I just wanna let it go for the night,that will be the best therapy for me..


7:07 pm on April 4, 2012 | Joined: July 2007 | Days Active: 1,277
Join to learn more about sexii xo Ontario, Canada | Straight Female | Posts: 5,109 | Points: 17,894
the raven


cats & rabbits

Patron
Reply
I can't help you if you're taking meth. I know nothing about the drug beyond the basics, and it's one of the few drugs I actively say not to do. I don't know why you would and I don't suggest you do.

If it were adderall, it would be fine. But meth is not fine.


7:09 pm on April 4, 2012 | Joined: Mar. 2007 | Days Active: 1,092
Join to learn more about the raven Iceland | Posts: 78,424 | Points: 80,388
impenitent


Omnipotent One

Patron
Reply
Quote: from sexii xo at 9:04 pm on April 4, 2012

Quote: from lohrbas at 6:52 pm on April 4, 2012

Stopping a few days before won't help much. The half-life of anti-depressants is somewhat long, so a lot of it will still be in your system.  

 I've only done speed once while on SSRIs, but I used to do coke somewhat often while on anti-depressants. Umm, as long as you don't over do it, you'll be fine. Don't do too much at once. Speed lasts a long time anyway, so I don't see why you would.  

 If you start feeling a little slow, a little woozy, drink a lot of water.  

 I wouldn't mix alcohol with all that. Seriously, that will actually fuck you up.  

 edit: the raven has a good point. By "speed," I assume that you mean amphetamine, e.g. Ritalin, Adderall, etc.


thanks my friend thinks i am going to die..i did it before when i was on the 10mg a day and felt fine. if i do 2 pills of speed should that be ok? also how many mg of SSRI's did you take a day?


I was on 20mg of Citalopram (Celexa generic). How many mg and of what brand? I took two 20 mg's of Adderall over an 8-hour period and I was fucking wired the whole day. But I'm a guy and I weigh way more than you, so take that into consideration.


7:09 pm on April 4, 2012 | Joined: June 2005 | Days Active: 688
Join to learn more about impenitent Texas, United States | Straight Male | Posts: 7,157 | Points: 17,027
the raven


cats & rabbits

Patron
Reply
I think you may be mistaken though, honestly. You say pills. It sounds like you're just taking adderall or something else for ADHD.

7:11 pm on April 4, 2012 | Joined: Mar. 2007 | Days Active: 1,092
Join to learn more about the raven Iceland | Posts: 78,424 | Points: 80,388
impenitent


Omnipotent One

Patron
Reply
Quote: from sexii xo at 9:07 pm on April 4, 2012

Quote: from lohrbas at 7:05 pm on April 4, 2012

Quote: from sexii xo at 9:02 pm on April 4, 2012

Quote: from the raven at 6:48 pm on April 4, 2012

What do you mean by 'speed'? Can you use the actual name for the drug, at least, please?

  ampethamines or methamphetamines (sp?)


 

 Those are two really different things, despite the similar name. You should really look this stuff up to know what you're getting into.


oh ok methamphetamines is what i will be taking..got the names confused. i looked online but didn't find much about whether it would be ok to mix the two.


I haven't done meth. So I have no idea how you'll react to it. But yeah, I've heard that meth is way more addictive than coke. If you're prone to addiction, you shouldn't do it.

Have fun. Don't die.


7:12 pm on April 4, 2012 | Joined: June 2005 | Days Active: 688
Join to learn more about impenitent Texas, United States | Straight Male | Posts: 7,157 | Points: 17,027
( sexii xo  )


Omnipotent One
Reply
Quote: from lohrbas at 7:09 pm on April 4, 2012

Quote: from sexii xo at 9:04 pm on April 4, 2012

Quote: from lohrbas at 6:52 pm on April 4, 2012

Stopping a few days before won't help much. The half-life of anti-depressants is somewhat long, so a lot of it will still be in your system.

  I've only done speed once while on SSRIs, but I used to do coke somewhat often while on anti-depressants. Umm, as long as you don't over do it, you'll be fine. Don't do too much at once. Speed lasts a long time anyway, so I don't see why you would.

  If you start feeling a little slow, a little woozy, drink a lot of water.

  I wouldn't mix alcohol with all that. Seriously, that will actually fuck you up.

  edit: the raven has a good point. By "speed," I assume that you mean amphetamine, e.g. Ritalin, Adderall, etc.


 

 thanks my friend thinks i am going to die..i did it before when i was on the 10mg a day and felt fine.  if i do 2 pills of speed should that be ok?  also how many mg of SSRI's did you take a day?


I was on 20mg of Citalopram (Celexa generic). How many mg and of what brand? I took two 20 mg's of Adderall over an 8-hour period and I was fucking wired the whole day. But I'm a guy and I weigh way more than you, so take that into consideration.


and you were fine when you did cocaine on it? how much cocaine did you do?  would cocaine and methamphetamines pretty much the same when it comes to mixing them with antidepressants?

-------
I just wanna let it go for the night,that will be the best therapy for me..


7:12 pm on April 4, 2012 | Joined: July 2007 | Days Active: 1,277
Join to learn more about sexii xo Ontario, Canada | Straight Female | Posts: 5,109 | Points: 17,894
thrash unreal


Guru

Patron
Reply
Quote: from lohrbas at 9:05 pm on April 4, 2012

Quote: from sexii xo at 9:02 pm on April 4, 2012

Quote: from the raven at 6:48 pm on April 4, 2012

What do you mean by 'speed'? Can you use the actual name for the drug, at least, please?
 

 ampethamines or methamphetamines (sp?)


Those are two really different things, despite the similar name. You should really look this stuff up to know what you're getting into.


Seriously. OP has absolutely no idea what she is talking about or attempting to get herself into.

If you're going to use drugs, at least know what you're using. Doing what is considered to be "drugs" is pretty useless anyway. But doing drugs in which you have no clue what they are, the effects, and etc?

-------
hard bark on the family tree

november 19, 1983 - may 28, 2011


7:12 pm on April 4, 2012 | Joined: Nov. 2008 | Days Active: 621
Join to learn more about thrash unreal Afghanistan | Straight Female | Posts: 21,061 | Points: 21,782
Post from this position was omitted due to content violations
Pages: 1 2  Next » Email Print Favorite

Quick Reply

You are signed in as our guest.

Looking for something else?
 

  LiveWire / Teen Forums / Alcohol & Substance Support / Viewing Topic