LiveWire Network Peer Answers Peer Support Teen Forums Tech Forums College Forums 166 users online 272420 members 155 active today Advertise Here Sign In
TeenCollegeTechPhotos | Quizzes | LiveSecret | Memberlist | Dictionary | FAQ
Member Spotlight
penguincube
Cool Things: I'm a grumpy person, and I don't ...
Mood: Sleepy
You have 1 new message.
Emergency Help
Until you sign up you can't do much. Yes, it's free.

Sign Up Now
Membername:
Password:
Already have an account?
Invite Friends
Active Members
Groups
Contests
Moderators
5 online / 5 MPM
Fresh Topics
  LiveWire / Teen Forums / Food & Cooking / Viewing Topic

McDonalds, Cup n Noodles, or?
Replies: 15Last Post April 6, 2012 9:13am by Daedalus
Welcome to LiveWire!
We're Stronger Together.
Join the Community
Pages: 1 2  Next » Email Print Favorite
Web Resources: Drug Myths Dispelled, Drug & Alcohol Information
USA Drug Abuse Hotline: 1-800-662-4357
Choice Votes Percent  
McDonalds Big mac 5 45%
Cup n Noodles 5 45%
Other (name it) 1 9%
Vote Now! 11 Votes Cast
( Sour  )

~oooo baby u soh fine~

Patron
Reply
What should i get right now?

im about to light uppppppppppp and get high

-------
I don't know what I want, but I know what I don't want.


5:28 pm on April 5, 2012 | Joined: Oct. 2006 | Days Active: 1,177
Join to learn more about Sour California, United States | Asexual Female | Posts: 36,483 | Points: 45,027
LiveWire Humor
Shineapple

¯\(°_o)/¯

Patron
Reply
Veggie tray.

-------
We're all damaged somehow.

5:29 pm on April 5, 2012 | Joined: Dec. 2008 | Days Active: 1,001
Join to learn more about Shineapple North Carolina, United States | Straight Female | Posts: 36,585 | Points: 48,947
JennyColada



Patron
Support Leader
Reply
I bought a LivingSocial deal for McDonald's. $10 for 5 large fries and 5 Big Macs.

-------


One World. One Passion. OneSight.

5:29 pm on April 5, 2012 | Joined: July 2002 | Days Active: 2,836
Join to learn more about JennyColada California, United States | Bi-curious Female | Posts: 90,403 | Points: 210,098
Boobzilla


sdjkfhskjfh

Patron
Reply

5:30 pm on April 5, 2012 | Joined: Dec. 2007 | Days Active: 1,105
Join to learn more about Boobzilla Massachusetts, United States | Straight Female | Posts: 15,538 | Points: 38,389
( Sour  )

~oooo baby u soh fine~

Patron
Reply
Quote: from JennyColada at 5:29 pm on April 5, 2012

I bought a LivingSocial deal for McDonald's. $10 for 5 large fries and 5 Big Macs.
What? I think i saw that a while ago, but i never ate mcdonalds before i started smoking

-------
I don't know what I want, but I know what I don't want.

5:30 pm on April 5, 2012 | Joined: Oct. 2006 | Days Active: 1,177
Join to learn more about Sour California, United States | Asexual Female | Posts: 36,483 | Points: 45,027
Daedalus


#teamVA

Patron
Tech Support Leader
Reply
Quote: from JennyColada at 8:29 pm on April 5, 2012

I bought a LivingSocial deal for McDonald's. $10 for 5 large fries and 5 Big Macs.
did they charge you tax on that shit when you used it?

They did for me.

-------
A child's rhyme stuck in my head.  It said that life is but a dream.
I've spent so many years in question to find I've known this all along.


5:31 pm on April 5, 2012 | Joined: June 2010 | Days Active: 1,301
Join to learn more about Daedalus Virginia, United States | Straight Male | Posts: 36,172 | Points: 117,357
Holy Fuck

Dairy Product Addict
Reply
get a big cake trust me you'll need it

-------
Je t'aime pour toujours ma chérie
Cameltoe!

5:32 pm on April 5, 2012 | Joined: Sep. 2011 | Days Active: 148
Join to learn more about Holy Fuck Afghanistan | Queer | Posts: 6,118 | Points: 7,449
PREPOSTEROUSforks


Guru

Patron
Reply
in n out if you have one up there

-------
i survived a trip into bert country and all i got was this lousy signature

5:35 pm on April 5, 2012 | Joined: Oct. 2011 | Days Active: 490
Join to learn more about PREPOSTEROUSforks California, United States | Male | Posts: 7,212 | Points: 21,108
( Sour  )

~oooo baby u soh fine~

Patron
Reply
Quote: from PREPOSTEROUSforks at 5:35 pm on April 5, 2012

in n out if you have one up there
not driving all the way out there for in no out.

nor do i want healthy burger. i want BIG MACCCCCCCCCCCC

-------
I don't know what I want, but I know what I don't want.


5:36 pm on April 5, 2012 | Joined: Oct. 2006 | Days Active: 1,177
Join to learn more about Sour California, United States | Asexual Female | Posts: 36,483 | Points: 45,027
daughter of God


Jesus loves you

Patron
Reply
McDonalds Big mac

-------
Do you want ever lasting life?

5:37 pm on April 5, 2012 | Joined: Jan. 2006 | Days Active: 2,335
Join to learn more about daughter of God Kentucky, United States | Asexual Female | Posts: 61,013 | Points: 101,095
PREPOSTEROUSforks


Guru

Patron
Reply
Quote: from Sour at 5:36 pm on April 5, 2012

Quote: from PREPOSTEROUSforks at 5:35 pm on April 5, 2012

in n out if you have one up there
not driving all the way out there for in no out.  

nor do i want healthy burger. i want BIG MACCCCCCCCCCCC


since when is in n out healthy, you order that shit animal style

-------
i survived a trip into bert country and all i got was this lousy signature


5:38 pm on April 5, 2012 | Joined: Oct. 2011 | Days Active: 490
Join to learn more about PREPOSTEROUSforks California, United States | Male | Posts: 7,212 | Points: 21,108
JennyColada



Patron
Support Leader
Reply
Quote: from Daedalus at 5:31 pm on April 5, 2012

Quote: from JennyColada at 8:29 pm on April 5, 2012

I bought a LivingSocial deal for McDonald's. $10 for 5 large fries and 5 Big Macs.
did they charge you tax on that shit when you used it?

They did for me.



YES.

$0.14 FUCK YOU.

-------


One World. One Passion. OneSight.


5:38 pm on April 5, 2012 | Joined: July 2002 | Days Active: 2,836
Join to learn more about JennyColada California, United States | Bi-curious Female | Posts: 90,403 | Points: 210,098
JennyColada



Patron
Support Leader
Reply
Quote: from Sour at 5:30 pm on April 5, 2012

Quote: from JennyColada at 5:29 pm on April 5, 2012

I bought a LivingSocial deal for McDonald's. $10 for 5 large fries and 5 Big Macs.
What? I think i saw that a while ago, but i never ate mcdonalds before i started smoking


Yea, it was a month or two ago. But the coupons have no expiration date. Omg if I would have known that when I bought it I would have STOCCCCCCKED UPPPPPP.

-------


One World. One Passion. OneSight.

5:39 pm on April 5, 2012 | Joined: July 2002 | Days Active: 2,836
Join to learn more about JennyColada California, United States | Bi-curious Female | Posts: 90,403 | Points: 210,098
Daedalus


#teamVA

Patron
Tech Support Leader
Reply
Quote: from JennyColada at 8:38 pm on April 5, 2012

Quote: from Daedalus at 5:31 pm on April 5, 2012

Quote: from JennyColada at 8:29 pm on April 5, 2012

I bought a LivingSocial deal for McDonald's. $10 for 5 large fries and 5 Big Macs.
did they charge you tax on that shit when you used it?

They did for me.


 
YES.  

$0.14 FUCK YOU.


I was so pissed!!!!

I used one in DC and they charged me an extra $1.25 for it.  Wasn't almost worth it.

Next time living social does this, I'm buying a ton.

Post edited at 5:43 pm on April 5, 2012 by Daedalus

-------
A child's rhyme stuck in my head.  It said that life is but a dream.
I've spent so many years in question to find I've known this all along.


5:40 pm on April 5, 2012 | Joined: June 2010 | Days Active: 1,301
Join to learn more about Daedalus Virginia, United States | Straight Male | Posts: 36,172 | Points: 117,357
( Sour  )

~oooo baby u soh fine~

Patron
Reply
Quote: from Daedalus at 5:40 pm on April 5, 2012

Quote: from JennyColada at 8:38 pm on April 5, 2012

Quote: from Daedalus at 5:31 pm on April 5, 2012

Quote: from JennyColada at 8:29 pm on April 5, 2012

I bought a LivingSocial deal for McDonald's. $10 for 5 large fries and 5 Big Macs.
did they charge you tax on that shit when you used it?  

 They did for me.



YES.

$0.14 FUCK YOU.


I was so pissed!!!!

I used one in DC and they charged me an extra $1.25 for it. Wasn't almost worth it.

Next time living social does this, I'm buying a ton.


I havent had my coffee yet, its 7 am.

IS THIS SARCASM

-------
I don't know what I want, but I know what I don't want.


7:02 am on April 6, 2012 | Joined: Oct. 2006 | Days Active: 1,177
Join to learn more about Sour California, United States | Asexual Female | Posts: 36,483 | Points: 45,027
Pages: 1 2  Next » Email Print Favorite

Quick Reply

You are signed in as our guest.

Looking for something else?
 

  LiveWire / Teen Forums / Food & Cooking / Viewing Topic