LiveWire Network Peer Answers Peer Support Teen Forums Tech Forums College Forums 146 users online 272652 members 186 active today Advertise Here Sign In
TeenCollegeTechPhotos | Quizzes | LiveSecret | Memberlist | Dictionary | FAQ
You have 1 new message.
Emergency Help
Until you sign up you can't do much. Yes, it's free.

Sign Up Now
Membername:
Password:
Already have an account?
Invite Friends
Active Members
Groups
Contests
Moderators
4 online / 2 MPM
Fresh Topics
  LiveWire / Teen Forums / Alcohol & Substance Support / Viewing Topic

The drug called bliss?
Replies: 15Last Post Nov. 26, 2010 7:10pm by greatescape
Welcome to LiveWire!
We're Stronger Together.
Join the Community
Pages: 1 2  Next » Email Print Favorite
Web Resources: Drug Myths Dispelled, Drug & Alcohol Information
USA Drug Abuse Hotline: 1-800-662-4357
( note to self  )


Guru

Ad Free
Reply
Is bliss really a mixture of ecstacy and cocaine?

I have heard this from a couple people, but have also heard that it is synthetic cocaine. Either way I will never do it.

I am just wondering what it is.

-------
I wish more people cared about the Earth
as much as they care about who they believe created it.


8:22 pm on Nov. 25, 2010 | Joined: Dec. 2006 | Days Active: 594
Join to learn more about note to self Missouri, United States | Straight Female | Posts: 11,768 | Points: 21,883
LiveWire Humor
pandaraved


Soothsayer

Patron
Reply
Ecstasy usually has cocaine in it. As far as I'm aware, ecstasy is MDMA mixed with other things.

-------
PLUR

8:23 pm on Nov. 25, 2010 | Joined: Sep. 2010 | Days Active: 408
Join to learn more about pandaraved Colorado, United States | Gay Male | Posts: 6,249 | Points: 11,318
Day Tripper420


Executive
Reply
Never heard, sounds interesting.

-------
A T M O S P H E R E

8:23 pm on Nov. 25, 2010 | Joined: Nov. 2009 | Days Active: 190
Join to learn more about Day Tripper420 Arizona, United States | Posts: 1,391 | Points: 3,336
greatescape


&& we'll all float on okay

Patron
Support Leader
Reply
Never heard it called that...though I've tried that drug combo and "bliss" is the last thing I'd come up with.

-------
"We're all Heliogabalus, Bill"

8:24 pm on Nov. 25, 2010 | Joined: July 2007 | Days Active: 1,387
Join to learn more about greatescape Wisconsin, United States | Queer Female | Posts: 41,617 | Points: 62,445
greatescape


&& we'll all float on okay

Patron
Support Leader
Reply
Quote: from pandaraved at 10:23 pm on Nov. 25, 2010

Ecstasy usually has cocaine in it. As far as I'm aware, ecstasy is MDMA mixed with other things.

That wouldn't make sense economically and I highly doubt it.  My money would be on either caffeine or a cheap amphetamine.  

-------
"We're all Heliogabalus, Bill"


8:29 pm on Nov. 25, 2010 | Joined: July 2007 | Days Active: 1,387
Join to learn more about greatescape Wisconsin, United States | Queer Female | Posts: 41,617 | Points: 62,445
ohhithere


Visionary
Reply
Quote: from pandaraved at 10:23 pm on Nov. 25, 2010

Ecstasy usually has cocaine in it. As far as I'm aware, ecstasy is MDMA mixed with other things.

cocaine is expensive, they wouldn't usually cut stacks with it it'd be a waste on the dealers part.

Meth and pipezone(sp?) on the other hand are usually what they use.


8:47 pm on Nov. 25, 2010 | Joined: Aug. 2007 | Days Active: 342
Join to learn more about ohhithere Missouri, United States | Straight Female | Posts: 4,509 | Points: 8,085
blitzerdog


Canucks
Reply
Quote: from ohhithere at 8:47 pm on Nov. 25, 2010

Quote: from pandaraved at 10:23 pm on Nov. 25, 2010

Ecstasy usually has cocaine in it. As far as I'm aware, ecstasy is MDMA mixed with other things.

cocaine is expensive, they wouldn't usually cut stacks with it it'd be a waste on the dealers part.

Meth and pipezone(sp?) on the other hand are usually what they use.



Then you have been getting bad shit. Its usually caffeine or an amphetamine.

-------
Nope


12:10 am on Nov. 26, 2010 | Joined: Feb. 2007 | Days Active: 1,156
Join to learn more about blitzerdog California, United States | Straight Male | Posts: 15,460 | Points: 31,857
Demfings


Visionary
Reply
People call doing heroin and MDMA at the same time bliss here.

12:24 am on Nov. 26, 2010 | Joined: July 2008 | Days Active: 274
Join to learn more about Demfings Indiana, United States | Straight Male | Posts: 5,135 | Points: 8,258
iamironman


Modify Yourself

Patron
Reply
Quote: from pandaraved at 11:23 pm on Nov. 25, 2010

Ecstasy usually has cocaine in it. As far as I'm aware, ecstasy is MDMA mixed with other things.


Ecstasy can be mixed with plenty of different things. It's usually pressed with speed. One of my friends used to be an X head and told me stories of getting heroin and meth pressed X also.

-------
Stretched ears are not gauges. They are stretched ears.

How to get a piercing


11:18 am on Nov. 26, 2010 | Joined: Oct. 2004 | Days Active: 2,115
Join to learn more about iamironman Georgia, United States | Bisexual Male | Posts: 37,643 | Points: 71,698
greatescape


&& we'll all float on okay

Patron
Support Leader
Reply
Quote: from iamironman at 1:18 pm on Nov. 26, 2010

Quote: from pandaraved at 11:23 pm on Nov. 25, 2010

Ecstasy usually has cocaine in it. As far as I'm aware, ecstasy is MDMA mixed with other things.

 
Ecstasy can be mixed with plenty of different things. It's usually pressed with speed. One of my friends used to be an X head and told me stories of getting heroin and meth pressed X also.


I'm pretty sure those stories are false.

As far as I know a MDMA-heroin concoction is extremely rare, if not completely non-existent.

-------
"We're all Heliogabalus, Bill"


12:26 pm on Nov. 26, 2010 | Joined: July 2007 | Days Active: 1,387
Join to learn more about greatescape Wisconsin, United States | Queer Female | Posts: 41,617 | Points: 62,445
iamironman


Modify Yourself

Patron
Reply
Quote: from greatescape at 3:26 pm on Nov. 26, 2010

Quote: from iamironman at 1:18 pm on Nov. 26, 2010

Quote: from pandaraved at 11:23 pm on Nov. 25, 2010

Ecstasy usually has cocaine in it. As far as I'm aware, ecstasy is MDMA mixed with other things.
 

 
 Ecstasy can be mixed with plenty of different things. It's usually pressed with speed. One of my friends used to be an X head and told me stories of getting heroin and meth pressed X also.


I'm pretty sure those stories are false.

As far as I know a MDMA-heroin concoction is extremely rare, if not completely non-existent.



Those are his speculations, based on how they made him feel in contrast to actual heroin, which he did once.

-------
Stretched ears are not gauges. They are stretched ears.

How to get a piercing


12:51 pm on Nov. 26, 2010 | Joined: Oct. 2004 | Days Active: 2,115
Join to learn more about iamironman Georgia, United States | Bisexual Male | Posts: 37,643 | Points: 71,698
greatescape


&& we'll all float on okay

Patron
Support Leader
Reply
I've done actual heroin, and taken a pill that was supposedly MDMA mixed with heroin (according to my ex).  Upon further consideration, I'm thinking it was something else.  A nice cut, but not h

-------
"We're all Heliogabalus, Bill"

12:56 pm on Nov. 26, 2010 | Joined: July 2007 | Days Active: 1,387
Join to learn more about greatescape Wisconsin, United States | Queer Female | Posts: 41,617 | Points: 62,445
Demfings


Visionary
Reply
Quote: from greatescape at 3:56 pm on Nov. 26, 2010

I've done actual heroin, and taken a pill that was supposedly MDMA mixed with heroin (according to my ex). Upon further consideration, I'm thinking it was something else. A nice cut, but not h
It doesn't make sense to cut it with heroin. Heroin is more expensive than MDMA so it doesn't make sense to cut it with it just like it doesn't make sense to cut it with coke. Meth is the one of the only drugs it would make sense to cut it with because it's cheaper than MDMA.

3:17 pm on Nov. 26, 2010 | Joined: July 2008 | Days Active: 274
Join to learn more about Demfings Indiana, United States | Straight Male | Posts: 5,135 | Points: 8,258
greatescape


&& we'll all float on okay

Patron
Support Leader
Reply
Quote: from Demfings at 5:17 pm on Nov. 26, 2010

Quote: from greatescape at 3:56 pm on Nov. 26, 2010

I've done actual heroin, and taken a pill that was supposedly MDMA mixed with heroin (according to my ex).  Upon further consideration, I'm thinking it was something else.  A nice cut, but not h
It doesn't make sense to cut it with heroin. Heroin is more expensive than MDMA so it doesn't make sense to cut it with it just like it doesn't make sense to cut it with coke. Meth is the one of the only drugs it would make sense to cut it with because it's cheaper than MDMA.

It's not all about economics if you aren't buying from someone purely in it for mass distribution.  I understand the economic benefits of certain cuts...however it IS possible to buy MDMA cut with quality drugs.  It just tends to run more expensive.

-------
"We're all Heliogabalus, Bill"


5:05 pm on Nov. 26, 2010 | Joined: July 2007 | Days Active: 1,387
Join to learn more about greatescape Wisconsin, United States | Queer Female | Posts: 41,617 | Points: 62,445
Demfings


Visionary
Reply
Quote: from greatescape at 8:05 pm on Nov. 26, 2010

Quote: from Demfings at 5:17 pm on Nov. 26, 2010

Quote: from greatescape at 3:56 pm on Nov. 26, 2010

I've done actual heroin, and taken a pill that was supposedly MDMA mixed with heroin (according to my ex). Upon further consideration, I'm thinking it was something else. A nice cut, but not h
It doesn't make sense to cut it with heroin. Heroin is more expensive than MDMA so it doesn't make sense to cut it with it just like it doesn't make sense to cut it with coke. Meth is the one of the only drugs it would make sense to cut it with because it's cheaper than MDMA.

It's not all about economics if you aren't buying from someone purely in it for mass distribution. I understand the economic benefits of certain cuts...however it IS possible to buy MDMA cut with quality drugs. It just tends to run more expensive.


Okay but unless it's one of your friends doing the cutting I wouldn't trust it if people told you it's cut with heroin.

6:12 pm on Nov. 26, 2010 | Joined: July 2008 | Days Active: 274
Join to learn more about Demfings Indiana, United States | Straight Male | Posts: 5,135 | Points: 8,258
Pages: 1 2  Next » Email Print Favorite

Quick Reply

You are signed in as our guest.

Looking for something else?
 

  LiveWire / Teen Forums / Alcohol & Substance Support / Viewing Topic