Ah I'm sorry for posting this topic twice - I wasn't sure if it had posted becaue the internet froze up after the first time I posted.
I used to be able to eat chocolate no problem - the whole sensitivity thing began only a year ago, possibly a little less time than that since it started. Also, I hate to admit to this, but I don't like chocolate ice cream O.O About going to a dentist, I'm going to have to vote against it - I don't want money to be wasted on me just for them to tell me my teeth are sensitive to chocolate.
Thanks for your help, guys. I appreciate everyone's input.
I value the lives of slugs over the lives of children - and I pour salt on slugs.