School & Homework Connection
This forum is to exchange knowledge in order to help each other and also to talk about the general aspects of school life. If you want to talk about college, please use our college forums instead.
A few ground rules:
- We're not here to do your homework for you. You are welcome to ask for help, but don't just ask people to write your essays for you.
- If you post something along the lines of 'google it', 'do your own homework' or 'I don't know', your post will be removed.
- Any post which redirects a member to a search engine is considered noncontributory.
- If you have a number of similar questions, please post them all in one topic rather than creating several.
- Be specific! You will get a lot more help if you post specific questions and problems rather than 'I need help with chemistry'.
- We encourage discussion in these topics. If a peer does something wrong, or you want to elaborate, feel free to do so as long as it's on topic.
- Take note of the forum stickies and use them.
- All posts should also conform to our guidelines.
As long as you follow these rules, you're good to go.
-Comprised by Periwinkle, SpRiNgS, and Eklipse.
Post edited at 12:21 pm on Nov. 8, 2009 by Ambiguity
You keep blurring in my mind
and space is undefined