LiveWire Network Peer Answers Peer Support Teen Forums Tech Forums College Forums 152 users online 273186 members 80 active today Advertise Here Sign In
TeenCollegeTechPhotos | Quizzes | LiveSecret | Memberlist | Dictionary | FAQ
Member Spotlight
Mother Puncher
If only I could be so grossly incandescent...
Mood: Silly
You have 1 new message.
Emergency Help
Until you sign up you can't do much. Yes, it's free.

Membername:
Password:
Already have an account?
Invite Friends
Active Members
Groups
Contests
Moderators
4 online / 3 MPM
Winter begins
Fresh Topics
  LiveWire / Teen Forums / Dating & Relationships / Viewing Topic

1 month anniversary/cute gifts for boyfriends
Replies: 18Last Post Dec. 12, 2011 5:16am by k brooke1
Welcome to LiveWire!
We're Stronger Together.
Join the Community
Pages: 1 2  Next » Email Print Favorite
( lilcubanchica  )

Advisor
I have been dating my boyfriend for a month today and while on vacation, he bought some things for me.  I feel bad that I didn't think of something to get him, and I was wondering what would be a good idea.  He's likes cars, planes, and we have tons of inside jokes.  Any ideas would be really helpful!!! Thanks!

-------
If God loves everyone, why can't people marry whom ever they want?

2:57 pm on April 18, 2006 | Joined: April 2006 | Days Active: 53
Join to learn more about lilcubanchica United States | Straight Female | Posts: 101 | Points: 654
LiveWire Humor
RizZosOcTaNe

Enlightened One

Patron
Give him a BJ or let him take a night off and give him a full body message, thats good stuff.

2:58 pm on April 18, 2006 | Joined: Mar. 2006 | Days Active: 258
Join to learn more about RizZosOcTaNe Virginia, United States | Straight Male | Posts: 7,120 | Points: 14,859
babybluebitch

Guru
get him things u know he likes

-------
R.I.P MY BABIES I LOVE ALL OF YOU A.J.C. S.R.C. J.J.C. J.M.C U.D.C.

2:58 pm on April 18, 2006 | Joined: Feb. 2005 | Days Active: 1,591
Join to learn more about babybluebitch Florida, United States | Straight Female | Posts: 8,390 | Points: 24,178
snowfish

Swami

Patron
Why celebrate the amount of time you've spent together? I don't understand anniversaries. Is it abnormal for you to keep a relationship this long?

-------
LW's resident eccentric radical.

2:58 pm on April 18, 2006 | Joined: Feb. 2006 | Days Active: 758
Join to learn more about snowfish Massachusetts, United States | Female | Posts: 12,263 | Points: 28,105
kitkat404

Quality Control Engineer
well do u guys chat online or something? if so print all the messages n make it into a book.

-------
don't judge me if u don't know me

2:59 pm on April 18, 2006 | Joined: Mar. 2005 | Days Active: 67
Join to learn more about kitkat404 Missouri, United States | Bisexual Female | Posts: 79 | Points: 766
bri872002

Effete Perfectionist

Patron
Get him a keychain or something, don't start overdoing it on little anniversaries.  It'll get old and you won't have anywhere to go once you've maxed out in the beginning.

-------
"If you stand in front of a mirror holiding a dozen roses, you'll see
thirteen of the most beautiful things."
"Don't have regrets because at one point, you were doing exactly what you
wanted to."

3:02 pm on April 18, 2006 | Joined: April 2003 | Days Active: 2,030
Join to learn more about bri872002 Montana, United States | Label Free Female | Posts: 20,880 | Points: 54,861
( lilcubanchica  )

Advisor
no it's not abnormal for me to keep a relationship that long, he got me some things, and it was a genuine and sweet gesture and I'd like to return that, but I'm not too sure what to get.

-------

3:03 pm on April 18, 2006 | Joined: April 2006 | Days Active: 53
Join to learn more about lilcubanchica United States | Straight Female | Posts: 101 | Points: 654
( lilcubanchica  )

Advisor
hmmmm I thought of something, thanks for the help guys!

-------

3:06 pm on April 18, 2006 | Joined: April 2006 | Days Active: 53
mariobros

Connoisseur
don't bother celebrating 1 month anniversaries and he needs to know not to keep giving you things so much because then you'll start to expect them from him and they won't mean nothing.

3:07 pm on April 18, 2006 | Joined: Feb. 2006 | Days Active: 334
Join to learn more about mariobros Georgia, United States | Straight Male | Posts: 4,346 | Points: 7,686
betterhalf

Dairy Product Addict
Quote: from RizZosOcTaNe at 5:58 pm on April 18, 2006

Give him a BJ or let him take a night off and give him a full body message, thats good stuff.
do that

-------
--Novalee--

3:09 pm on April 18, 2006 | Joined: Mar. 2006 | Days Active: 338
Join to learn more about betterhalf Ontario, Canada | Straight Female | Posts: 334 | Points: 3,740
Jay JWLH

Guru

Patron
Quote: from bri872002 at 10:02 am on April 19, 2006

Get him a keychain or something, don't start overdoing it on little anniversaries.  It'll get old and you won't have anywhere to go once you've maxed out in the beginning.

You know what, I would have to agree with that.

-------
Awesome people I like: Scarlet Tears (Danielle) | Spice (who is not a man)
espresso8097 (tech guy) | JennyColada | sarah is hot

3:15 pm on April 18, 2006 | Joined: Mar. 2006 | Days Active: 580
Join to learn more about Jay JWLH New Zealand | Straight Male | Posts: 13,075 | Points: 24,779
sweet vixen

Executive
Quote: from snowfish at 10:58 pm on April 18, 2006

Why celebrate the amount of time you've spent together? I don't understand anniversaries. Is it abnormal for you to keep a relationship this long?

I agree with you on this snowfish though only for the small aniversaries i dont see y people need to celebrate them a year maybe but not the months there are 12 months in a year so thats 12 anniversaries and 12 lots of pressents why???? if you make a year thats something to celebrate but a month!!! and also why do you need to show your happiness by buying pressents why?!?

-------
Always look on the bright side of life de dum de dum de dum de dum.......
xx Vixen xx

3:56 pm on April 18, 2006 | Joined: Dec. 2004 | Days Active: 226
Join to learn more about sweet vixen United Kingdom | Label Free Female | Posts: 730 | Points: 3,019
( lilcubanchica  )

Advisor
I'm going to get him a book.  We visited Barns & Nobel for our first date because he knows I like to read, and we looked through little kids books and it was adorable, so I'm going to get one of the ones we looked at.

-------

3:57 pm on April 18, 2006 | Joined: April 2006 | Days Active: 53
kelseymarie8

Advisor
i just make my boyfriend cookies or brownies....something homemade...hes a guy and guys like food and on our one month he came to my house and woke me up and just spent the day with me. dont do something big like go out to dinner...save that for a year they are right....just do something homemade and easy but something nice that hell be like oh she was thinking about me

9:21 pm on Oct. 16, 2008 | Joined: Oct. 2008 | Days Active: 43
Join to learn more about kelseymarie8 United States | Posts: 65 | Points: 498
Pages: 1 2  Next » Email Print Favorite

Quick Reply

You are signed in as our guest.

Looking for something else?

LiveWire / Teen Forums / Dating & Relationships / Viewing Topic