LiveWire Network Peer Answers Peer Support Teen Forums Tech Forums College Forums 169 users online 273053 members 127 active today Advertise Here Sign In
TeenCollegeTechPhotos | Quizzes | LiveSecret | Memberlist | Dictionary | FAQ
You have 1 new message.
Emergency Help
Until you sign up you can't do much. Yes, it's free.

Membername:
Password:
Already have an account?
Invite Friends
Active Members
Groups
Contests
Moderators
3 online / 5 MPM
Fresh Topics
  LiveWire / Teen Forums / Sexuality / Viewing Topic

EMBARRASSING BONER STORIES
Got any?
Replies: 752Last Post Oct. 23 8:58am by JinSwagger
Welcome to LiveWire!
We're Stronger Together.
Join the Community
Pages: 1 2 3 4 .. 48 49 50 51  Next » Email Print Favorite
( innocentlymorbid  )

Wealthy Hobo
Got any embarrassing boner stories?  Tell me! :p

5:21 pm on Mar. 25, 2004 | Joined: Mar. 2004 | Days Active: 398
Join to learn more about innocentlymorbid United States | Label Free Female | Posts: 545 | Points: 4,541
weenickers

Dairy Product Addict

Patron
well, its my bf, since i have a vagina.
lol, in jacuzzi at gym started fondling him under water with my foot, once the jacuzzi stopped he couldnt get out bcz his boner and it was humerous bcz everyone got out and hes just sitting there with this expression on his face. priceless.

Also kissed him in the swimming pool and we were carrying on, just when we first got together and he said "you go out i will be out soon, you will take longer to get ready." turns out he had to rid himself of the boner before he got out pool and at the time obviously didnt want me to see bcz we were still shy bout those things.

5:25 pm on Mar. 25, 2004 | Joined: Nov. 2003 | Days Active: 163
Join to learn more about weenickers United Kingdom | Asexual | Posts: 3,677 | Points: 6,808
speedy66

.sippin on

Patron
Thankfully, no.

-------
http://golivewire.com/forums/profile.cgi?p=8770
initially: 1/2/10 4195

5:25 pm on Mar. 25, 2004 | Joined: July 2003 | Days Active: 1,474
Join to learn more about speedy66 Nebraska, United States | Straight Male | Posts: 15,253 | Points: 33,118
remmy

Dairy Product Addict
Quote: from weenickers at 5:25 pm on Mar. 25, 2004

well, its my bf, since i have a vagina.
lol, in jacuzzi at gym started fondling him under water with my foot, once the jacuzzi stopped he couldnt get out bcz his boner and it was humerous bcz everyone got out and hes just sitting there with this expression on his face. priceless.

Also kissed him in the swimming pool and we were carrying on, just when we first got together and he said "you go out i will be out soon, you will take longer to get ready." turns out he had to rid himself of the boner before he got out pool and at the time obviously didnt want me to see bcz we were still shy bout those things.

lol ohh man poor guy...i feel his pain...

actually, just today in art class...i had a bit of an embarassing moment...god i hope no one on here knows me...

but yah, me and this one girl that sits across the table from me, we've been flirtin for about a week...shes liked me for about...2-3 weeks i guess? but anyways, we started playin footsies...and at one point she just got this really sexy look on her face and it was like "ohh jesus not now"...then about a min later, our teacher says "ohh josh, come get your picture, i just marked it"...god damn...

i just told her that i was workin on somethin and would get it in a few mins...later, on msn, the girl was buggin me about havin a boner...god...

-------
Good judgement is the result of experience..Experience is the result of bad judgement.

5:54 pm on Mar. 25, 2004 | Joined: Dec. 2003 | Days Active: 211
Join to learn more about remmy Alberta, Canada | Male | Posts: 2,057 | Points: 4,202
( innocentlymorbid  )

Wealthy Hobo
hey remmy...i know you  MUHAHAH

5:55 pm on Mar. 25, 2004 | Joined: Mar. 2004 | Days Active: 398
Join to learn more about innocentlymorbid United States | Label Free Female | Posts: 545 | Points: 4,541
b0ob0os3xkitt3n

Dairy Product Addict
i dont have any... nor can i really think of any right now, from friends.  

-------
Arrogance is just an unwanted side effect of being better than everyone else.

5:57 pm on Mar. 25, 2004 | Joined: July 2002 | Days Active: 578
Join to learn more about b0ob0os3xkitt3n Michigan, United States | Metrosexual Female | Posts: 8,301 | Points: 14,267
JennyColada

Patron
Support Leader
The first day that I started going out with one of my boyfriends we were walking with a big group of our friends and he was holding me from behind. Well, he got this raging boner, and I could kind of feel it (I didn't mind, I just found it funny....but I didn't say anything since he was all "pure" and stuff, so I didn't want to embarass him in front of everyone). Yeah, it was pretty pointy, and I noticed it,and most likely at least one other person did, since I think it was pretty noticable. Ha ha. But no one mentioned anything if they did notice.

-------

One World. One Passion. OneSight.

5:58 pm on Mar. 25, 2004 | Joined: July 2002 | Days Active: 2,887
Join to learn more about JennyColada California, United States | Bi-curious Female | Posts: 92,136 | Points: 203,666
b0ob0os3xkitt3n

Dairy Product Addict
pointy... thats an interesting word to describe a boner.  haha.

-------
Arrogance is just an unwanted side effect of being better than everyone else.

6:00 pm on Mar. 25, 2004 | Joined: July 2002 | Days Active: 578
Join to learn more about b0ob0os3xkitt3n Michigan, United States | Metrosexual Female | Posts: 8,301 | Points: 14,267
JennyColada

Patron
Support Leader
It was pointy. It was poking me in my ass.

-------

6:03 pm on Mar. 25, 2004 | Joined: July 2002 | Days Active: 2,887
Join to learn more about JennyColada California, United States | Bi-curious Female | Posts: 92,136 | Points: 203,666
weenickers

Dairy Product Addict

Patron
Quote: from JennyColada at 2:03 am on Mar. 26, 2004

lol

you loved it miss!

6:05 pm on Mar. 25, 2004 | Joined: Nov. 2003 | Days Active: 163
Join to learn more about weenickers United Kingdom | Asexual | Posts: 3,677 | Points: 6,808
remmy

Dairy Product Addict
Quote: from innocentlymorbid at 6:55 pm on Mar. 25, 2004

hey remmy...i know you  MUHAHAH

:O ohh no...

-------
Good judgement is the result of experience..Experience is the result of bad judgement.

6:05 pm on Mar. 25, 2004 | Joined: Dec. 2003 | Days Active: 211
Join to learn more about remmy Alberta, Canada | Male | Posts: 2,057 | Points: 4,202
Organized Chaos

Soothsayer

Patron
Quote: from JennyColada at 9:03 pm on Mar. 25, 2004

Good feeling?

-------
I'm back...again.

6:07 pm on Mar. 25, 2004 | Joined: Nov. 2003 | Days Active: 835
Join to learn more about Organized Chaos New York, United States | Gay Male | Posts: 5,576 | Points: 13,756
JennyColada

Patron
Support Leader
Quote: from weenickers at 6:05 pm on Mar. 25, 2004

Quote: from JennyColada at 2:03 am on Mar. 26, 2004

lol

you loved it miss!

Shhhh!  :D

-------

6:08 pm on Mar. 25, 2004 | Joined: July 2002 | Days Active: 2,887
thistimewithfeeling

Dairy Product Addict

Patron
probably the most embarasing time i ever got a boner was when my best friend was sitting in my lap. she turned to me innocently (note she's NO WHERE near innocent) and says "Joooohhhhnnnn stop poking me." then she smacked me. Although it was embarrasing i couldnt help but laugh.

-------
I've seen heaven and I have seen hell. The people in heaven are snooty and the people in hell are either sociopaths, psychopaths or plain crazy. In the end I would rather be sociopathic, psychopathic or plain crazy than a snooty b!tch like all those

6:09 pm on Mar. 25, 2004 | Joined: Aug. 2003 | Days Active: 246
Join to learn more about thistimewithfeeling United States | Female | Posts: 3,265 | Points: 5,785
JennyColada

Patron
Support Leader
Oh, one time, one of my friends (who's girlfriend was one of my other friends) were cuddling and stuff, and then the guy gets up to come over and ask me something. So he's standing facing me, and I'm sitting down, so his crotch like like 2 inches above my face, and he's...well...hard.

So I just look him in the eye and say "Andrew, put down the tent".

Ha ha! He looked down and turned BRIGHT RED, mainly because I was hanging out with a few other people, so now they all saw his boner as well. MWahahaha. Good times.

-------

6:11 pm on Mar. 25, 2004 | Joined: July 2002 | Days Active: 2,887
Pages: 1 2 3 4 .. 48 49 50 51  Next » Email Print Favorite

Quick Reply

You are signed in as our guest.

Looking for something else?

LiveWire / Teen Forums / Sexuality / Viewing Topic